Sales Associate - Full Benefits Available!
Company: Slumberland Furniture
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Commission-based full-time income average of $50,000 with
potential to earn up to six figures!
Commission pay structure with guaranteed minimum - no draw. Must
have availability including nights, weekends, and holidays.Embark
on a rewarding, life-long, lucrative career with Slumberland!
Slumberland is a family-owned company, ranking within the top 20
for both furniture and bedding retailers in the nation. Find out
why 92% of employees feel cared for by their leaders and are proud
to work here. At Slumberland, you'll find a kind, friendly, and
supportive environment that values love, dignity, and respect. We
share a common goal of providing an exceptional customer experience
and quality furniture for a great price!
Sales Associate Job Highlights
- Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- 401K Retirement and Profit Sharing
- Career Development, Advancement Opportunities, and Tuition
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time off in your first year, plus 24
hours of PTO given on first day
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Sales Associate Job Duties
The Sales Associate enthusiastically facilitates the sale, checkout
and delivery processes and ensures a positive Slumberland shopping
experience for our customers.
- Equipped and confident in utilizing effective communication
techniques to engage, build rapport, inform, persuade, and
entertain customers to assist in driving sales
- Become a subject matter expert on the products and services
offered, practicing selling strategies, and achieve sales
objectives set by the leadership team
- Passionate about customer experience with the ability to manage
difficult situations and cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through
exceptional service and support
- Participate in balancing the store's daily financial
transactions, validate and remedy customers' accounts by processing
payments and refundsIND123Requirements:Sales Associate Job
- High school diploma or GED; Post-secondary education
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Point of Sale
- Ability to act as a self-starter who is motivate to succeed and
reach performance objectives
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to engage with
staff, customers, and vendors
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends,
evenings and holidays
Keywords: Slumberland Furniture, Burnsville , Sales Associate - Full Benefits Available!, Sales , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!