Industrial Regional Sales Rep -Houston Area - CDH
Company: CDH, PC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition: Regional Outside Sales Rep: This
position is for CDH Client: Industry: Machine Parts, Bearing
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY: Regional Outside Sales rep acts as
primary contact for existing clients and is responsible for overall
account servicing, maintenance, retention, business expansions, and
client satisfaction of the assigned existing clients including
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), End Users, and Distributors
and for developing them as stable clients for the Company. This
position is also responsible for exploring and developing new
business opportunities (new clients).TERRITORY: .Texas South
(Mainly Houston and San Antonio) 50% Travel is required. ESSENTIAL
- Manages and grows existing accounts/clients
- Account Management
- Builds and maintains sustainable relationships with key
personnel in each of the assigned clients through periodical
contacts by phone, e-mail, or in-person visits.
- Establishes sufficient and periodical on-site presence to be
known by key decision-makers of clients.
- Secures opportunities to quote on customer requirements and
follows up on quotations submitted to customers.
- Sales Report/Internal Administration
- Prepare periodical reports on client needs, problems,
interests, and competitor activities
- Sales Inquiries/Quotations Administration
- Develops new business opportunities
- Participates in marketing activitiesCORE COMPETENCIES:
- Technical expertise: Sufficient technical knowledge of bearing
products and equipment.
- Result-orientation: Results-orientated and able to work both
independently and within a team environment.
- Problem-solving: Demonstrated ability to determine solutions
for clients (consultative sales approach).
- Relationship building: Well-developed ability to build and
maintain lasting relationships with clients.
- Communication: Strong interpersonal skills (both oral and
written) with the ability to interact at all levels of the
organization with sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Computer: Intermediate level use of Microsoft Outlook, Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Certificates & Licenses: Valid driver's licenseQUALIFICATIONS:
- Education & Experience: Bachelor's degree or 5 years of sales
experience or equivalent combination of education and
- Language: Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently
in EnglishBENEFITS: The position is salary plus sales incentive. A
generous benefits package includes generous PTO, 401K program with
company matching, and company-paid life insurance. A full dental
and health plan is available. Also, a company car is provided.
Keywords: CDH, PC, Burnsville , Industrial Regional Sales Rep -Houston Area - CDH, Sales , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!