Business Development Associate (Entry-Level Sales)
Company: City Wide Facility Solutions
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Do you have the energy and exceptional organizational skills
required to support our fast-paced office?City Wide Facility
Solutions is looking for an experienced, full-time Sales Associate.
Primary job functions are to identify sales leads, handle sales
requests, establish relationships, and maintain communication with
the sales team.
SUMMARY: Responsible for identifying leads, assessing potential
needs and new business opportunities within their assigned
territory and work with sales team to secure new contracts.
Employee must possess ability to organize and prioritize work. Must
possess ability to work independently as well as work well with
others. Must be able to work in any type of facility including but
not limited; to industrial, manufacturing, office, medical, retail,
etc, where air quality and temperature will vary. Employee will be
expected to maintain a positive attitude to customers, prospects
and co-workers in a stressful, ever-changing work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned as needed.
- Identify leads for new contract janitorial sales by making
proactive cold calls (both phone and foot canvassing) to generate
appointments for the sales team; explain types of services and
- Perform competitive analysis and maintain knowledge of the
building maintenance industry and quote prices
- Handle all incoming requests for information professionally and
in a timely manner, using knowledge of company and services
- Establish relationships with property managers and key industry
- Collect and maintain accurate and up to date information on
each prospect in CRM
- Exercise good judgment and discretion to create and tailor
sales ideas and presentations based off of specific prospect
- Maintain open communication with all members of the sales
- Communicate and strategize with the Senior Sales Executive on a
- Prompt and regular attendance.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with co-workers, supervisors, Independent
Contractors, and clients
- Positively represent City Wide at various public functions such
as golf events, etc.
- Run building surveys and present proposals as requested
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Given
the small size of our company and the nature of the work to be
performed, regular attendance is essential.
- Bachelor's degree or successful sales or sales support
- Ability to speak, write and read English fluently;
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with clients and
positively influence decision makers to enter into a relationship
with City Wide.
- Ability to use excellent judgment, handle confidential
materials and display a professional demeanor at all times
- Ability to write reports and correspondence;
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide in
all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
- Ability to accurately compute rate, ratio, percent and margins
to execute bidding appropriately.
- Ability to meet all deadlines.
- Ability to use phones, email, fax, Microsoft Office, and other
specific computer programs written for the position.
- Must possess ability to work well with a variety of personality
types in a fast-paced, high stress environment and frequently
perform a variety of tasks involving different aptitudes,
technologies, and procedures.PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
disabled individuals to perform the essential functions unless
doing so would cause an undue hardship to the Company or there is a
direct threat to the health and safety of the individual or
others.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects
and/or tools, reach with hands and arms; must be able to see,
communicate and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand,
walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally
required to sit and climb and maintain good balance. The employee
may occasionally lift and/or move up to fifty pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and ability to adjust focus. Employee must possess a valid Driver's
License and occasionally transport equipment or supplies. The
employee is required to drive to and from areas for prospecting on
foot environments where services are, or may be, provided.
Starting Salary: $55,000
Keywords: City Wide Facility Solutions, Burnsville , Business Development Associate (Entry-Level Sales), Sales , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!