B2B Marketing Manager
Company: E. A. Sween Company
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job DetailsDescriptionWe are always looking for talented,
hardworking people to join the E.A. Sween family. We are a
family-oriented company that understands the significance of our
employees and we are successful because of our incredibly committed
team. We are looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to
join our Brand and Innovation department.E.A. Sween is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/DisabilityRole
Summary:This individual contributor will be responsible for
developing and executing B2B marketing strategies to accelerate and
build EA Sween's brand image and capabilities with potential
customers. Specifically, lead inbound marketing and customer
nurture campaigns, new product launches, pre-tradeshow marketing
efforts and maintain alignment with the sales team. This position
will have a working knowledge of the business and its key
differentiators, the value EA Sween brings to our customers, as
well as the competitive landscape. This individual will build and
manage Hubspot activities to aid B2B marketing efforts. In
addition, this role will partner with the sales team to understand
customer needs, the sales cycle and the pipeline in order to
effectively support the sales process, drive lead generation, and
promote customer retention. Lead other duties as assigned.Essential
Competencies of the Role (3 - 5 Primary Areas):
- B2B Management
- Develop and execute a B2B marketing plan to drive awareness of
E.A. Sween and its brands nationally. Deliver the annual B2B
marketing plan and calendar, regularly tracking progress to ensure
all aspects of the plan are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Create, deploy and manage marketing tactics to drive and
support the sales funnel, including but not limited to digital
media, email mail campaigns, case studies, events, and webinars.
When necessary, work with outside agencies on campaign
- Build marketing and communication launch plans for new
- Manage B2B communication and messaging on website, blog, and
- Support sales teams with meaningful content, talk tracks and
tools that enable them to better represent EAS brands and improve
their effectiveness with potential customers.
- Liaise with internal teams such as product, creative, and
business intelligence to support overall company growth goals -
including but not limited to identifying new leads, driving
incremental volume growth from new products and assessing brand
awareness and customer retention efforts.
- Understand channel and customer business dynamics and leverage
insights to inform growth strategies, product and consumer
marketing opportunities to drive growth, including non-traditional
channels and ecommerce (when appropriate).
- Reporting and Analysis
- Continuously monitor, analyze, and report consumer,
competitive, category, customer, and channel activities to uncover
insights that lead to actionable opportunities for the
- Create monthly reporting and insight on B2B performance. Use
insights gained to optimize future campaigns and develop and
disseminate dashboards to share results with stakeholders.
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to deliver business
objectives. Regular, weekly/bi-monthly marketing meetings and
monthly/quarterly sales meetings to identify opportunities, measure
and report campaign effectiveness, and gather new ideas or gaps to
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills including the ability to
build strategic plans and to project manage initiatives for
success. Build an annual plan, align marketing tactics to corporate
goals, stay on target with project schedules and select metrics to
- Educate others on B2B marketing best practices.
- Continuous Improvement
- Drive success by seeking opportunities for personal and
position improvement and impact.
- Champion change throughout the organization.
- Use the Spirit of EA Sween to guide decisions.Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5+ years' experience in digital Marketing, with progressive
- 3-5 years of B2B Marketing experience, understanding of typical
B2B sales processes, opportunity pipeline management and
- Experience with Hubspot Marketing CRM.
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations to
management, customers and field sales.
- In-depth knowledge of both strategic and tactical
brand-building techniques, along with a track record that shows
successful application of these techniques.
- Ability to apply brand management skills in both a strategic
planning and a hands-on execution mode.
- Experience working within and leading cross-functional
- Commitment to collaboration and teamwork to tackle new
- Advanced level computer aptitude in Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Strong analytical, organizational, and prioritization skills,
including general business process and management
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and think out-of-the-box to
develop results-oriented, strategic plans.
- Proven professional verbal and written communication
skills.Preferred Qualifications (if Applicable):
- MBA preferred.
- 3-4 years related consumer packaged goods (CPG) work experience
- Soft Skills
- Proactive, self-motivated working style. Willing to jump in and
build B2B marketing strategy for EAS.
- Must be able to work occasional extra hours
- Must be able to work on/direct multiple projects at one time
without direct supervision and be able to handle deadlines,
confidential information and interruptions in the work process
- Must be able to work well with various levels of employees,
cross-functional team members and diverse cultures.Physical Demands
and Work Environment:
- Generally, an office/desk position using a computer and
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Occasional travel to conferences and tradeshows required.
- Part of a collaborative, 5-person marketing team focused on
advancing marketing efforts at EAS.
- Professional development encouraged and supported to achieve
employee and company highest potential.Qualifications 0"
style="display: none;"> Skills 0"> 0"> 0" style="display:
none;"> Behaviors 0"> 0"> : 0" style="display: none;">
Motivations 0"> 0"> : 0" style="display: none;"> Education
0"> 0"> 0" style="display: none;"> Experience 0">
0"> 0" style="display: none;"> Licenses & Certifications
0"> 0"> Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: E. A. Sween Company, Burnsville , B2B Marketing Manager, Sales , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!