Sales Customer Specialist
Company: Walser Mazda
Posted on: August 30, 2020
What sets Walser Mazda apart from the competition?
We are a family focused, performance motivated, values driven
company.-- As a local, family owned and operated company we have
been shaking up the automotive stereotypes for over 65 years with
26 dealerships representing over 20 manufacturers.
We believe in an upfront, honest, and simple car buying experience
- that's where you come in.
Walser Mazda hires exceptional people to provide an extraordinary
experience for everyone who steps foot on our lot.
This isn't another job, but a chance for you to take control of
your future and your career.
Our teams develop and grow from within through training,
mentorships, and self-motivation.
With the right attitude and work to back it up, Walser Automotive
is a place to build your future, your way.
The automotive industry provides a fun, fast-paced, digital
environment where you can drive your career forward.
As a Sales Customer Specialist you will be part of a collaborative
team assisting customers with their needs and assuring the highest
satisfaction starting with the digital lead all the way through the
delivery of the vehicle.
What You'll Do
* Respond to customer internet lead inquiries to set appointments
and build sales client base
* Engage customers with vehicle information and video
* Welcome guests into the dealership in a prompt and friendly
* Navigate customers through the entire vehicle buying process from
"Welcome" to "Thank you for your business!"
* Use industry leading technology to effectively track customer
* Become a brand expert to highlight vehicle features and options
while making product recommendations
* Educate customers on financial products and financing options
available to them
What You'll Bring * Be a team player with a friendly, positive
* Experience in sales or customer service preferred but not
Our training program teaches the Walser way and sets you for
success regardless of your background
* Knowledge of or ability to learn new technology, products, and
services* Microsoft products
* Video communication software * Brand product knowledge
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
* Strong relationship building mentality
* Work usage of personal cell phone for call, text, and video
communications (allowance provided)
What You'll Get From Us * A guaranteed base with incentives for
performance - The--more you sell, the more you earn.
* Full benefits package - Employees have access to a complete
family focused benefits package;* Medical, Dental, & Vision
* Medical and Behavioral Health teleconferencing services (MD
* 401k with Employer Match * Life Insurance
* HSA/FSA * Family and Work Life Balance Benefits* Paid Parental
Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoption)
* Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay * Care.com partnership providing
eligible employees with back up daycare, access to a large in-home
network of caregiving providers (child care, elder care, pet care,
* Work-life balance - What you do while you're here is important,
but so is the time you spend with family and friends.
That's why our sales career is built around a 40-hour work
We're always closed on Sundays. * Our culture of inclusion and
fairness - Our employee resource networks, Women of Walser and
Drive with Pride, provides diversity accountability while opening
up mentoring and professional development events.
* The opportunity to give back - Last year Walser employees and
their families donated more than 1000 volunteer hours to
organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Polar Plunge, Feed My
Starving Children, and more: we believe by working together we can
create positive change in our community.
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our
decisions and actions on a daily basis.
They are: * Do The Right Thing - Nothing is worth compromising a
* Lead By Example - Be willing to help no matter how difficult the
* Display Positive Energy - A good attitude is highly
* Be Open Minded - The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us.
Be Walser. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+
employer.Hireology .Category: Customer Service, Keywords: Customer
Keywords: Walser Mazda, Burnsville , Sales Customer Specialist, Sales , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!