Inventory Solutions Associate
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job SummaryServes as a liaison between the organization and the
customer served by provided solutions. Maintains all day-to-day
functions in a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) site within a
client's facility.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Ensures the timely and accurate fulfillment of daily
replenishment orders for the customer.
- Receives daily replenishment and branch transfers to maintain
- Completes all control reports in the intervals described within
- Monitors and adjusts minimum as well as maximum parameters on
an ongoing basis to maintain the proper levels of inventory.
- Recognizes and communicates both market and customer business
conditions to the necessary stakeholders.
- Engages with the customer about product stocking levels,
assortment, and seasonal fluctuations to ensure there are no
- Monitors inventory and maintains regional items as
necessary.Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
time.Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally, 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Burnsville , Inventory Solutions Associate, Professions , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...