Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Stop here for your next great opportunity! Finding a job that
fits your lifestyle isn't always easy. That's where Kelly -
Professional & Industrial comes in. We're here to help you find
something great that works for you-so you won't miss a moment of
what really matters in your life. Kelly is assisting our client in
Burnsville, a recognized leader in the Electronic Manufacturing
Services. This is a temporary to hire opportunity.
Test Technician overview:
--- Starting pay rate $20.00/hr.
--- Great opportunity with a reputable company and will fill up
--- Regular day time schedule: Monday - Friday 2:00pm-10:30pm
--- Access to outstanding Kelly perks - check out
The basics of working as Test Technician include:
- Test Printed Circuit Board Assemblies using functional, ICT,
and flying probe methods.
- Sign for all packages entering the building
- Develop test methods, set-ups, documentation, and training of
- Recommends measures to improve quality of test/inspection
methods and equipment performance.
- Assist with preventative maintenance
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor Ready to get
started? Here's what it takes to apply for the Test Technician
- Minimum of 5 Electronic assembly Experience preferred
- Associate's or Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Excellent both written and verbal communication along with
problem solving skills.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Completion of a Visual Acuity Test and Color Blindness
according to the Visual Acuity Testing Policy. Apply Now for
instant consideration for this Test Technician job with Kelly in
Keywords: Kelly Services, Burnsville , Test Technician, Professions , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!