HVAC Branch Manager (Lakeville, MN)
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Coolsys Light Commercial Solutions, LLC, is one of the largest and
fastest growing full-service providers of HVAC and refrigeration
installation, maintenance and repair. - We are proud to be the
choice of many Fortune 100 and 500 companies. Our valued and
dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and
success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
The - - -HVAC Branch Manager -is responsible for service
coordination within their assigned area(s) of responsibility. -
They work closely with the Field Service Managers in overseeing the
scheduling & dispatching of service technicians. This manager works
directly with Dispatch personnel, Parts team, and other managers to
ensure customer satisfaction while meeting departmental goals and
objectives. Presenting -themselves -as a senior company
representative, the Area Service Manager often communicates
directly with customers to ensure accurate communication of job or
project status and requirements.
- Oversees dispatch staff in the efficient coordination,
scheduling, and communication with technicians to complete assigned
work orders and meet customer service expectations and service
- Directly responsible for the recruitment, onboarding, and
performance management of Dispatchers.
- Develops and maintains long term relationships with customers &
technicians; acts as an escalation point for customer
- Continually monitors open work orders to ensure timely response
and completion. - Monitors and reports out on SLA performance for
- Reviews technician notes/photos and other supporting
documentation for accuracy and to ensure work quality meets our
established standards; works with Field Service Manager to address
any concerns and/or makes recommendations to improve quality and
- Works proactively to identify & address any customer
- Communicates regularly with Customers and Account Managers
regarding work order statuses.
- Ensures proper procedures are followed with regards to onsite
approval requests, DNE increases, and quotes.
- Ensures all portal updates are completed in a timely manner
upon completion of work.
- Reviews & approves quotes
- Reviews customer invoice prior to final billing.
- Monitors financial performance to budget and other key metrics
to ensure success & profitability of their assigned area.
- Supports the Field Service Managers and technician
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in the HVAC and Refrigeration field,
including no less than 2 years HVAC/Refrigeration office
- Excellent interpersonal & communication (written & oral)
- Solid working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and the
ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to act with urgency and demonstrate problem-solving and
conflict management skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle
multiple tasks and assignments, setting and balancing competing
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Proficiency in understanding and managing P&L
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work well with customers, leadership, support staff,
Our Employment Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(K) Company match
- Life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability
Coolsys Light Commercial Solutions LLC is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: coolsys, Burnsville , HVAC Branch Manager (Lakeville, MN), Professions , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!