Company: TRUSTONE FINANCIAL CREDIT UNION
Posted on: September 13, 2022
LOCATION: BurnsvilleEnsures internal and external members' Card
Services questions, concerns and/or requests are answered and/or
solved utilizing strong service skills while being completed in a
timely and accurate manner. Identify and assess fraud risks in the
card portfolio and take the appropriate actions to mitigate
potential losses. Monitor, maintain and administer the chargeback
rights and disputes for all card programs. Process all bond claims
associated with card accounts. Facilitate the timely execution of
chargeback administration functions, which includes but is not
limited to: preparing and sending required documentation, analyzing
rights and assisting member through process. Contribute and
collaborate to assist in implementing strategies and efficiencies
to support the Card Services program with process improvements,
goals and initiatives.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform any essential functions.
High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of previous experience in card operations; knowledge
of card fraud management preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Math aptitude and keyboarding skills.
- Work independently while displaying initiative and
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work as a team player being flexible, dependable and
adaptable to change.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism while working under
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous PC experience to include Microsoft Office, Internet
and e-mail equivalents.
- Maintain compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and all its
- Ability to pass all pre-employment drug test and various
- Responsible for regular and reliable attendance at the
HOURS: 40 hours Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm with
rotating Saturdays; Non-Exempt.
TruStone Financial Credit Union is an Affirmative Action and Equal
Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals with
Disabilities and all Protected Classes.
Keywords: TRUSTONE FINANCIAL CREDIT UNION, Burnsville , Fraud/Dispute Analyst, Professions , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!