Receiving Clerk - 1st Shift (Onsite) **$1,500 Sign-on Bonus!**
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: June 19, 2022
United States of America
HMN01: S&IS (Sensors) - Burnsville 14300 Judicial Rd,
Burnsville, MN, 55306 USA
Performs a variety of manual/administrative tasks associated with
inventory control and receiving operations in accordance with
This is a 1st shift position: Monday-Friday, 8 AM-4:30 PM
* Unbox incoming returned units per proper receiving protocol.
* Review shipping and Purchase Order documentation for proper
* Data verification and entry of incoming units into operating
* Responsible for proper storage of material and retention of
purchase order paperwork.
* Handle urgent need requests from internal and external
* Report, update, transact and provide information that facilitates
the general repair process.
* Maintain short lead times and handle special requests.
* Work independently with minimal supervision.
* Multitask while remaining flexible to changing requirements and
* Utilize written and verbal communication skills.
* Work and interact with various levels within the
* Handle any additional tasks as requested.
* Weekend (Saturday) commitment is occasionally required to meet
* High School Diploma or equivalent. In the absence of a HS diploma
or GED, 2 years of relevant experience is required.
* U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residence (Green Card) is
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to both sit for long periods of time and stand for
long periods of time, as the responsibilities of this position may
require both day-to-day.
* Knowledge of SAP.
* Proficiency with computer-based software, specifically Microsoft
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in
technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global
aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances flight deck solutions, airborne
communications, vision systems, sensors and fire protection for
commercial and military customers around the world. That means
we're helping people reach their destination safely and keeping
pilots, passengers, flight crews, airlines, airports and military
personnel connected and informed. And we're providing
industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our
customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn
from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the
technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join
our Avionics team today.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our
military every second. Our major product lines are on-board
virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with
our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in
flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and
quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a
best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people
in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their
integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a
multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best
results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are
committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
* Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply
for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work
primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance
employees, as they are essential to the development of our
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work
regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite
will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work
primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to
travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are
critical to our business and all employees will have access to
digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world -
and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: pet insurance, home and auto
insurance, additional life and accident insurance,critical
illnessinsurance, group legal, ID theft protection
* Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
* Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
* Adoption Assistance
* Autism Benefit
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling
* Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
* Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical
and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a
background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace,
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Burnsville , Receiving Clerk - 1st Shift (Onsite) **$1,500 Sign-on Bonus!**, Professions , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!