Renovation Specialist - 36
Company: Lakeshore Management Inc
Posted on: June 17, 2022
SCOPE:The Renovation Specialist specializes in repair,
maintenance and remodeling in both large and small projects. The
duties include everything from basic projects like repairs,
painting, minor plumbing, minor electrical and installation task to
moderate-sized projects like replacing doors, roofing, windows,
flooring, tiling and remodeling. This is a safety sensitive
- Cleaning and prepping of construction sites by removing debris,
- Removing, replacing and or repairing roof leaks.
- Renovating interior + exterior doors, windows, kitchen and
bath, replace and finish dry wall, remove and replace existing sub
floor and lay new carpet or linoleum.
- Maintaining a safe and clean job site by handling materials and
storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and
equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily
- Handling materials such as wood, plastic, paint, drywall,
roofing materials etc.
- Must not have restrictions to working with these types of
- Trouble shoot and determine problems on mobile homes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of residential construction and remodeling
trades, practices, procedures, techniques, tools and equipment,
materials, specifications, quality control, safety and applicable
- Minimum of 2 years of construction experience;
- Strong coordination experience;
- Results driven with ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong customer service skills; excellent verbal communications
- Basic understanding of email and work order systems
- Valid U.S. driver's license;
- Energetic and positive with a sharp eye for detail;
- Flexibility to travel up to 50%, some weekends may be
- Treats everyone with respect, compassion and kindness - Builds
internal respect and loyalty with customers. Demonstrates concern
for customers. Effectively responds to customer needs. This
includes responding timely to requests, listening to others, and
seeking to understand others when there are differences of opinion,
finding ways to build on each other's ideas. Acts with empathy and
focus, while able to resolve problems.
- Demonstrate integrity, transparency and doing things the right
way - Makes lemonade out of lemons. This includes following
policies, demonstrating financial responsibility with Lakeshore
assets, complying with state and federal law, and practicing
safety. Conforms to the highest professional standard. Turns
challenges into wins.
- Collaboration and team work - Involve key stakeholders in
decision making. This includes developing and maintaining positive
work relationships. Enhances the level of mutual cooperation.
Actively participates in team-oriented objectives and activities.
Focuses on team success, over individual.
- Solves problems and is transparent about outcomes - Champions
new initiatives beyond the scope of the department. Seeks to
improve in all aspects of work performance. Creates an environment
of continuous improvement and innovation. Encourages people to
maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness.
- Serves our employees and residents to improve their lives -
This includes maintaining the property that creates curb appeal, a
welcoming community environment, supports individual and family
activities, creates a sense of neighborhood. At work, continually
challenges self to grow and develop to be the best you can be at
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:The employee must occasionally lift up to 50
lbs. While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in
the work environment is usually moderate to loud. There is
occasional exposure to outside weather conditions. This role may
require airline travel.COMPENSATION: $23.00 - $27.00/Hr (Based on
experience)LOCATION: Arbor Vista (Burnsville, MN)Lakeshore embraces
Diversity and Inclusion, and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran
status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify
when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion
of background investigation including pre-employment drug
screening. Lakeshore is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace, for
the purpose of workplace safety and health. No recruiters or
agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates
whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during
Covid-19 Protocols for all Candidates:
- Social Distancing (6 feet)
- Masks are required
- We provide sanitizer to keep hands clean
- If arrangements are needed, please discuss with Hiring
Job ID: 10295/MW
Keywords: Lakeshore Management Inc, Burnsville , Renovation Specialist - 36, Professions , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!