Edible Production Manager
Company: Vireo Health
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Who we areHere at Vireo Health, Inc. (Vireo) our mission is to
bring the best of technology, science, and engineering to the
cannabis industry. We are a physician-led, customer-focused team of
more than 400 dedicated employees creating best-in-class cannabis
products and customer experiences.Vireo is proud to have one of the
most diverseworkforces in cannabis, promoting diversity, equity,
and inclusion through engaging employee outreach programs,
community events, and non-profit partnerships. We are rapidly
expanding nationwide, and we are looking for talented,
compassionate, and dedicated people to join our team and help us
grow. From Cultivation to Operations to Sales & Marketing, we are
hiring people who share our vision and passion for improving
peoples lives. If you are looking for a positive work environment
where your contributions truly make a difference, click apply and
let us learn about you! -We are seeking an experienced and
energetic Edible Production Manager to join our growing dynamic
team. The Edible Production Manager will ensure a safe and smooth
execution of all processes involved in the edible production and
packaging operations. The ideal candidate will be a dedicated
leader, owning all of operations, KPIs, revenue and production
tracking and employee engagement. The Edible Production Manager
will also have a history of creating and maintaining a positive
culture on the production floor while keeping operations safe and
efficient. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that all departments and facility
employees maintain compliance with state regulations, health and
safety procedures and quality standards.
- Ensure quality objectives are met including regular adherence
to GMPs, performance of sanitation audits, food safety checks and
product quality checks.
- Actively participate in prevention and correction of
quality-related errors. Check and enforce personnel hygiene and
- Develop production plans to maintain inventory par levels as
determined by sales demand.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain to ensure timely delivery of
ingredients and packaging materials. Ensure proper logging and
storage of all materials.
- Recommend and implement efficiency improvements in the edibles
- Recommend and implement new products for production in the
- Transfer R&D recipes to scaled manufacturing
- Daily review of achievement targets and report variances during
review meetings. Implement action plans to address failures and
support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrate an adequate understanding of production machinery;
equipment; processing; blending; extraction; shelf-stable products,
quality, and/or other requisite technical knowledge.
- Research and recommend processing equipment upgrades to achieve
- Responsible for development and implementation of SOPs,
methods, and policies to advance the facility and ensure it meets
the needs of the company.
- Lead state inspectors through inspections of the edibles
- Maintain collaborative relationships with all departments
across the organization. -Qualifications -
Must be 21 years or olderHigh School
diploma or GED required.Experiences in food sanitization
- 2 + years of experience in a
licensed/regulated cannabis edibles production facility
(preferred)5 + years of proven experience on a Production Floor
with at 2 years managing a team (preferred)Strong people and
supervisory skills including mentoring, coaching, performance,
motivating, and directing staff.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and maintain
positive relationships with all levels of management.
- A detail-oriented individual with an emphasis on efficiency,
quality, and sanitationEEO Statement Vireo Health, Inc. is -an
equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment -without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. www.vireo.com - - -Powered by
Keywords: Vireo Health, Burnsville , Edible Production Manager, Professions , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!