Company: Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Posted on: May 6, 2022
- WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES -
* Shift Differential *
$2.00 an hour additional for swing shift
$2.00 an hour additional for grave shift
* Hire on Bonus *
$500.00 hire on bonus is for new hires only and will be paid out
after the successful completion of 90 days worked.
SUMMARY: To maintain all heating, ventilation and air conditioning
equipment and kitchen appliances and equipment.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair all HVAC systems
- Assist with HVAC installations
- Perform preventive maintenance procedures
- Maintain water treatment program
- Repair kitchen equipment and appliances
- Keep records, logs and the like
- Monitor temperatures and set points
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 2 years vocational training in HVAC or 5 years on-the-job
- HVAC and Refrigerant Recovery Certification
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to troubleshoot, maintain and repair specialized
- Class C Chief Boiler License
- Proven basic computer skills including knowledge of DX, DDC
- Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for
o The People amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic,
401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or
without a degree.
o The Little Things Length of Service Award, Team Member of the
Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream,
Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at
Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
Associated topics: air conditioning, cooling, duct, ductwork, hvac,
hvac mechanic, hvacr, mechanical, refrigeration, ventilation
Keywords: Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Burnsville , HVAC Technician, Professions , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!