Company: Stonebrooke Equipment Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Production Supervisor Burnsville, MN
- This role is responsible for the supervisory oversite of
employees engaged in the upfitting of new vehicles into innovative
solutions for a wide range of markets. Under the direction of the
Operations Manager, this position leads and influences successful
outcomes through people and planning relative to metrics and
overall company goals now and into the future.
WHAT IT IS LIKE TO WORK WITH US:
- We are a multi-generation family-owned business with a devoted
team of employees committed to honoring our company goals. This is
evident in the manner which we perform our work and is present in
our relationships with both their internal and external customers.
We recognize the hard work of our employees and strive to provide
each with a work/life balance. Would you like to be part of our
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO EMPLOYEES WHO WORK WITH US:
- We are committed to providing you with a competitive,
comprehensive benefits program that provides the care you and your
family need to lead healthy, productive lives. Benefits available
to full-time employees.
- Health, Dental, and additional ancillary benefit offerings
- Company contributed HSA (with HDHP election)
- PTO/SICK - 13 days in the first year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Employee Recognition Program
- Manage staffing, development, and coaching of Stonebrooke
Assembly/Installation employees & subcontractors. Manage temporary
workforce needs through temporary workers or other alternative
- Oversee Production schedule and the installation of equipment
to modify new vehicles into a wide range of service vehicles. This
includes the assembly of truck bodies, routing and installing wire
harnesses, partitions, auxiliary batteries, light bars, push
bumpers, power supplies, ladder racks, shelving, wall liners, and
floors. Disassembling and reassembling factory vehicles.
- Oversee daily work being performed to address quality issues,
questions, ensure deadlines for completion are met, and solve any
issues resulting in delays. First-person point of contact for
technician installation questions.
- Continually evaluate processes and methods, recommend measures
to improve production methods, equipment, performance, utilization
of people, and quality of product.
- Requires a minimum 2 years Automotive Technician/Aftermarket
add-on/Upfitting experience or 2+ years of college with courses in
general shop and automotive repair with progressively responsible
related work experience.
- Previous related Supervisory experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Effective Problem-solving Skills
- Project Management and Process Improvement Experience
- General knowledge of company products and procedures
- Requires working knowledge of accounting methods and cost
- Ability to operate a variety of small hand tools and precision
measuring devices, and standard office machines, as well as
warehouse material handling equipment
- Current Driver's License required
- The physical demands required of the position include sitting
and walking, periods of computer use and keyboarding, and a normal
range of hearing and vision.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment.
- by Jobble
Keywords: Stonebrooke Equipment Inc., Burnsville , Production Supervisor, Professions , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!