Company: Ellie Mental Health
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Position Title: Clinician Therapist
Manager: Erica Golofski
Ellie Mental Health has an opening for a new Therapist - come and
join the herd!
If you're not just a clinician, but also a unicorn (either actually
or just in your ability to stand out from all the rest in this
field), read on and click that "Apply" button!
Who the heck is Ellie?
Ellie Mental Health is a bad @ss, rapidly growing mental health and
wellness agency based out of the Twin Cities and serving multiple
communities throughout Minnesota. We take a fresh, no bullsh!t
approach to helping others. We're proud to be one of the businesses
granted the title of "Top Workplace" by Star Tribune for two years
in a row (2021 & 2022), an award that's voted on by our own
Wonderful BIPOC & LGBTQ+ humans are encouraged to apply.
Here's what we expect from our clinicians:
- Evaluate mental health diagnoses, create, and implement
treatment plans, complete ongoing documentation (including further
diagnoses), treatment plan reviews, and maintain case notes
according to policy.
- Full-Time status clinicians must maintain a minimum caseload of
25 client visits per week.
- Provide ridiculously awesome customer service for clients and
collaborate with a team of rockstars to further the mission of
filling gaps in our community.
- Utilize creativity in your chosen interventions to help clients
achieve and exceed their goals.
- Prepare and submit individual documentation for each session
- Coordinate services with case managers, families, work
personnel, medical personnel, other Ellie staff, and school staff
as needed to maximize client success.
- Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings and
- Complete all 245i training/requirements.
- Adhere to our core values of creativity, authenticity,
compassion, humor, acceptance, and determination.
What you should be able to bring to the table:
- A master's degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related
fields from an accredited college or university, and on track to
obtain licensure in your designated field.
- Have, or be pursuing, clinical licensure (LMFT, LPCC, LICSW, LP
- Experience with completing DAs, treatment plans and clinical
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate and model stable, appropriate boundaries
- Capability to complete and submit and all other required
documents in a timely manner.
- Comfort and familiarity working authentically with a diverse
- Proficient in the use of Electronic Health Record systems
(Valant software experience is a big ol' plus!)
- Ability to pass a background check.
What we have to offer you:
- All the flexibility of an independent contractor position with
the benefits of a W-2 employee.
- Flexible hours (you control your schedule - ya know, the way it
- Flexible work location.
- Diversify your caseload by incorporating clients from specialty
programming including Child Services, Virtual Reality, Protector
Overwatch and Complex Family Systems.
- Consultation and training to expand your clinical
- Clinical licensure supervision and Continuing Education Units
- Our exclusive Ellie Match tool which provides individualized
caseload for providers.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Comprehensive and affordable Medical, Dental, and
- Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, 401K and Life
- Paid time off (including Juneteenth and 1 day the week of your
- The ability to do meaningful, challenging work on a fun and
An ideal candidate for this role would have a passion for our
mission and personal values that match ours. Ellie Mental Health
has a goal to make getting mental health care the norm by crushing
the stigmas surrounding seeking mental health care. Our mission is
to compassionately transform the culture of mental health care by
providing creative solutions that make wellness accessible in every
Our core values emphasize impactful connections that allow us to
fill the gaps in our communities and make a real difference. These
values are creativity, authenticity, humor, compassion, acceptance,
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Ellie Mental Health, Burnsville , Clinician/Therapist, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...