Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - On Call
Company: The Rivers - Assisted Living
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Do you love what you do, but not where youre doing it?
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance in your career with a
Do you thrive in an environment where meaningful work happens every
Interested? Keep reading!The Rivers, an Independent, Assisted
Living and Memory Care senior living community nestled in the River
Hills neighborhood of Burnsville, Minnesota is looking for caring,
fun and energetic Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our team!
As a Transforming Age community, The Rivers is comprised of
dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the
lives of older adults and our team members.WhyThe Rivers?
- Work/Life Balance: We have multiple shifts and flexible
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits youre looking for as
well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents,
our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work
together to make great things happenWhat do our Licensed Practical
Nurses (LPN) do?
- Establish meaningful, collaborative relationships with
residents' and their family members
- Provide compassion and effective care and treatments to each
resident considering the whole person (body, mind, spirit)
- Work with a team of professionals to ensure the residents
comprehensive needs are met
- Review routines, calendar of events and resident needs
- Supervises and observes team members in the performance and
their duties; provides them with feedback and any needed
- Assists in training new team members
- Reviews medication profiles for completeness of information,
accuracy in physician order transcription, and adheres to stop
- Ensures medications and supplies are ordered, in stock and
- Keeps the Director of Health Services informed of residents
status and related matters
- Assures all charting and record keeping is accurate and
- Attends meetings, in-services, and participates in fire and
disaster drillsWhat we're looking for from you:
- Education:Be a graduate of an accredited LPN program
- License: Have an active LPN license in the State of Minnesota
in good standing
- Experience:Previous experience in a senior living community or
hospitality setting is not required, but is highly desired!
- Knowledge: DHS regulation knowledge is required!
- Leadership: Providing professional level leadership for our
nursing team members
- Excellent Attitude:An upbeat, fun, outgoing personality and
- Superb Communication:Demonstrated excellent written and verbal
- Team-work: Possess superb interpersonal and communication
skills and the ability to work well and collaboratively with team
members and external constituents
- Customer Service:Be passionate about providing exceptional
service to residents, team members and visitors to our communityAt
The Rivers, we care deeply about our mission and commitment to
providing exceptional care to our residents. That is why we are a
drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test
will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill
our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: The Rivers - Assisted Living, Burnsville , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - On Call, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!