Posted on: September 21, 2022
- This position is responsible for defining, developing, and
implementing production processes, including workflow, routing,
time standards, defining quality metrics and leading process
- Assigns tasks to and directs technical staff and interns on
processes and projects. Leads complex projects.Duties and
- Apply knowledge of electronic assembly processes, ATC's
production capabilities and Lean manufacturing concepts to develop
and implement accurate, achievable and competitive production
- Provide guidance and training to engineers, technicians,
interns and staff on these processes.
- Actively pursues state-of-the-art knowledge and applies it in
- Establishing and improving production capacity, productivity,
- Establish appropriate process controls and metrics.
- Develop manufacturing documentation, such as process
specifications, test procedures, and inspection methodology for new
PCB and small mechanical assembly processes.
- Leads and supports aspects of new process and equipment
implementation including cost justification, investigation,
purchasing, installation, validation and documentation
- Develops developing suitable designs of experiments, budgets
and schedules to support these projects. Provides suitable reports
- Develop and provide training to production personnel during new
- Support production and customers by resolving issues and
problems. Drive continuous improvement, perform root cause analysis
and ensure issue resolution is effective.
- Communicate and coordinate within the Engineering department
and with Account Managers, Quality personnel, Materials, and
Production to ensure quality of product and services.
- Leads engineering efforts to resolve issues and provide
cross-functional solutions to meet customer needs.
- Communicates and resolves issues with customers, officials and
- Perform mechanical design and floor layout in CAD- Leads
efforts to implement these designs and facility updates
- Leads efforts to support our Quality Management System
- Incorporate and apply Lean Manufacturing concepts in all job
functions.Skills:Manufacturing engineering, Process engineering,
electronics manufacturing, solderingAdditional Skills &
- 4-year Bachelor of Science in Engineering or closely related
field such as physics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written
- Broad understanding of electronics manufacturing and
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts and
- Ability to interpret a written or oral instructions and
documents furnished in diagrams, CAD files, drawings, and/or other
- Ability to multi-task and set tasks to maintain a
- Values align with corporate values of Judgment, Relationships,
Integrity, Innovation, Courage and Passion.
- High aptitude, level of attention to detail, energy, and good
- 10+ years of related experience in related manufacturing
- Develops and leads complex projects, manages project schedules
and leads engineering and cross functional teams.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and CAD required. Experience
with MRP/ERP systems, especially Epicor software, preferred. AEGIS
software experience preferred.
- Completion of a Visual Acuity Test and Color Blindness
according to the Visual Acuity Testing Policy.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Burnsville , Process Engineer, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!