Company: Fleet Farm
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Fleet Farm Store Hiring Event!Lakeville, MN Event Schedule:
- Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Thursday, August 11, 2022
- 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Saturday, August 20, 2022
- 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Event Location:
- 17070 Kenrick Ave, Lakeville, MN 55044 Interviewing:
- Firearms SpecialistAre you friendly and self-motivated? Do you
enjoy being the expert and helping others? Do you have a solid
knowledge and passion for firearms? If so, this may be the perfect
role for you!The Firearms Specialist is the in-store subject matter
expert for all things related to Firearm and ammunition sales. The
role will fully serve the customer base by connecting with them,
assessing their needs, recommending products, and encouraging the
- Educate customers on firearm functionality including breaking
down a firearms to teach customers how all of the parts function
and work together.
- Teach and train customers how to safely use firearms.
- Communicate politically neutral when working and conversing
- Complete all local/state/federal paperwork required for the
sale of firearms.
- Assist customers with finding and ordering product.
- Understand and operate both the Point of Sale and DNR licensing
- Knowledge of sporting goods electronics to include GPS Units,
fish locators, and electronic navigational charts.
- Build planograms in Sport & Outdoor and understand the flow of
the retail floor to get customers to the location with great
- Receive merchandise and understand the return/service
- Ensure federal, state and local compliance to protect the store
s FFL and adhere to company policy on the handling and inventory of
- Team Members who handle or sell firearms must be 18 years of
age or older, be able to possess a firearm under the Gun Control
Act 18 USC 922(g), pass a background check, be trained on firearms
sales and safety, and must comply with all applicable state,
federal, and local laws and regulations with respect to the sale,
storage, and safe handling of firearms.
- 1-2 years of previous firearm sales or related experience is
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of
the business including days, nights, weekends and holidays is
preferred. Fleet Farm is hiring in Lakeville, MN! We are looking to
hire friendly energetic Team Members just like you. Full and Part
Time opportunities available in all areas of the store. Fleet Farm
offers competitive wages and benefits, a fun & fast-paced work
environment, opportunities for advancement, and a 20% Team Member
and immediate family discount. Come visit us at our on-site hiring
event for an immediate interview!RSVP Today! Associated topics:
manner, outlet, retail, retail management, retail sales associate,
sales, sales associate, sales professional, showroom, store
Keywords: Fleet Farm, Burnsville , Firearms Specialist, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!