Pinch Bottom Operator
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Integrity/Intensity/Innovation/Involvement We are committed to
doing right by our customers and colleagues, sharing a common
respect for ethics, communication, and accountability, with a
passion for hard work, letting both wins and losses renew our
resolve. Pushing the limits to create, seek out opportunities to
combine our expertise and talent for greater global impact.PINCH
- Operator must inspect inside and out of the top tube of each
handful, as they are put into thefeeder.
- Look for stuck poly, ripped gussets, cracks, holes, etc.
- Main objective is to keep quality tubes running through the
- Removal and cleaning of folder, to assure neat and even
- Keep auto-feeder full of good tubes.
- Keep glue hoppers full.
- Work with inspector/stacker to assure a quality product, and to
help with reclaim.
- Perform set-ups.
- Use the Shoplogix system to record downtime reasons.
- Learn how to enter information into the Baan system.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Clean the machines.
- Remove jam-ups.
- Perform metal detection tests and record findings.
- Empty scrap containers.
- Follow Lock, Tag, Try when working on the machine.
- Help train employees new to this position.
- Work in other areas as instructed by the Supervisor or Lead
- Work overtime as needed.
- Must have good verbal and comprehensive communication
- Perform outside duties as instructed by the Supervisor or Lead
- Follow all Plant and Safety Rules.
- Assist in Training. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to bend, twist and kneel.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand continuously for 2 3 hours.
- Ability to perceive colors.
- Must have manual dexterity.Required
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Burnsville , Pinch Bottom Operator, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!