Card Services Specialist
Company: TruStone Financial
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Provides friendly, helpful service to both members and staff that
promotes financial discipline. Utilizes expert knowledge in card
products to accurately and efficiently process a variety of
financial inquiries, card creation, service requests and disputed
items. Assists Management in analyzing card programs and works
directly with Vendors and Management to ensure card programs are
designed effectively. Evaluates fraud trends and makes
recommendations to improve current processes to prevent losses.
* Provides friendly, helpful service that promotes financial
* Preparing for daily interactions with a professional image and an
* Maintaining knowledge of TruStone Financial products and
* Proactively accepting member/staff calls, greeting members with a
positive, professional introduction, and giving them your full
* Understanding the member's objectives by asking appropriate
questions and listening to the member's responses.
* Recommending the best solution to strengthen the member's
financial well-being or guiding the member to the appropriate staff
to fulfill their needs.
* Processing the transaction accurately and efficiently.
* Following up with the member to ensure satisfaction and to
* Utilizes expert knowledge to support TruStone Financial Credit,
Debit and Prepaid Card products. Work with PSCU and Star to ensure
accuracy of card program setup. Monitor Statement information,
plastic inventory, Product control file, Auth Plus strategies, Risk
intelligence and CURewards programs.
* Work on special projects including but not limited to Credit,
Debit, ATM and Prepaid cards.
* Develops and maintains required departmental reporting of card
services related products as required by senior management.
* Responsible for handling all CAMS alerts. Works with management
to determine risk and required action. Tracks fraud as result of
compromised card data.
* Schedule and/or conduct training for department and all staff
regarding new card programs, enhancements to current programs and
current card trends involving Credit, Debit, ATM or Prepaid
* Assist in analyzing communications from Visa USA, PSCU and STAR
to ensure we are in compliance with our card programs.
* Assists and reviews the tracking of all Card disputes and Fraud
cases to determine provisional credit based on credit union policy
and current regulations. Ensures all cases are handled timely and
accurately. Assists with Filing fraud claims with CUNA and works
with Law Enforcement when necessary.
* Analyze system reports for accuracy and adherence to
* Regularly review Card disclosures for accuracy and work with
Manager and Marketing to keep them up to date.
* Associate's Degree or two years of equivalent work
* 5 years of previous experience working in a financial institution
in a member/customer service environment.
* Knowledge of Visa rules and regulations.
* Previous experience with credit, debit and prepaid card programs
in a financial institution or credit card company. Knowledge of
banking and/or credit union regulations is preferred.
HOURS: 40 HOURS Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am
to 6:00pm and rotating Saturdays 9:00am to 1:00pm, Non-exempt
TruStone Financial Credit Union is an Affirmative Action and Equal
Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals with
Disabilities and all Protected Classes.
Keywords: TruStone Financial, Burnsville , Card Services Specialist, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!