Talent Acquisition Partner
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: May 10, 2022
The Talent Acquisition Consultant is a strategic resource and
consultative partner to hiring leaders to ensure the successful
acquisition of talented team members. This position is responsible
for executing an effective sourcing strategy and efficient
recruiting process to attract, select and hire high quality
applicants for the SMSC Tribal Operations, departments and services
as requested. This role will provide an exceptional candidate
experience while focusing on building strong relationships with
business units and key stakeholders to meet goals. The Talent
Acquisition Consultant is well connected in the local talent
markets in which he or she operates and has a proven track record
of results. This position will primarily focus recruiting efforts
on front line and professional level positions.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant will also serve as the owner of
key programs related to recruitment of strong Native American
talent form roles in both SMSC Tribal Operations and SMSC Gaming
Enterprise. This position will be a subject matter expert in
specialty areas such as social media strategies, college relations,
and/or usage of technology platforms.
- Conduct strategy session with hiring managers to understand
position requirements and business needs ahead of posting position.
Consult related to sourcing strategies, internal talent, and
external market trends, aligning expectations related to hiring
process. Partner with Marketing to determine promotional efforts as
needed. Evaluate results.
- Executes hiring process; from sourcing to selection with focus
on quality. Recommends slate of qualified candidates to interview
and consults with hiring manager and/or hiring team on final
selection. Schedules and conducts interviews as needed.
- Administers pre-employment tests and checks references when
- Consult with hiring manager, recommending compensation
proposal. Understand Compensation philosophy and partner with
Compensation related to current and future compensation offerings
and market data. Compile and communicate decline reasons to
- Extends and negotiates offer to finalist candidate.
Communicates the value of the organization as an employer of
choice, the business, position, benefits, culture & values and
future career opportunities effectively.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with all
levels of management. Learns business of each area
- Leverage technology and tools to facilitate the hiring process.
Providing technical support to applicants and managers using the
applicant tracking system as needed. Recommend process, system or
tool enhancements focused on creating efficiencies and outstanding
candidate & hiring manager experience.
- Builds relationships with quality and specialized applicants to
develop future talent pipelines. Be a talent ambassador on social
media by promoting organization, brand and career opportunities.
Execute recruiting strategies to attract strong Native American
- Be a subject matter expert in specialty areas such as social
media strategies, college relations, and/or technology
- Keeps informed of developments in such areas as wages and
salaries, team member and employee benefits, Gaming Enterprise
policies and procedures, employment and labor law, talent
acquisition best practices and current recruiting trends and
- Misc TasksRequirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources
or related field; or Associates Degree with equivalent
- 6+ years of Talent Acquisition experience with proven results;
a combination of full lifecycle Corporate Talent Acquisition with a
minimum of 2 years of External Search Firm experience
- Ability to advise on, consult and execute talent strategies to
attract, source and hire high performing talent. Source and build
diverse future talent pipelines.
Ability to build and maintain strong external network and strong
internal relationships with all key stakeholders. Proven ability to
consult with hiring managers effectively. Customer centric.
- Outstanding communication skills; ability to communicate
effectively (orally and written) with all levels of
- Able to effectively present ideas, sell, influence and
negotiate to achieve results.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize work and solve
- Established personal brand, social media presence and
understanding of effective sourcing strategies using LinkedIn,
social media, digital tools and other technologies.
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
- Strong technical acumen with ability to efficiently use
multiple tools and various applicant tracking systems.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Burnsville , Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!