Material Associate I - 1st Shift (Onsite)
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: May 10, 2022
United States of America
HMN01: S&IS (Sensors) - Burnsville 14300 Judicial Rd,
Burnsville, MN, 55306 USA
Material Associate I job title is assigned to personnel working the
packing bench role within the shipping department. Below are the
general responsibilities required for the Material Associate I
Schedule is Mondays to Fridays - 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
General Packing Bench Responsibilities:
* Review shipping documentation for packaging instructions to
properly prepare order for shipment
* Ensure parts are adequately packaged to prevent damage while in
* Apply proper packaging and marking methods as prescribed or
determined to prepare, protect and identify items during handling
* Process shipments in company SAP system
* Create customer portal entries as required
* Inventory shipping supplies daily, and order as needed
* Daily 5S and cleaning activities
Quality Assurance Responsibilities:
* To ensure the product and related paperwork are correct and any
special or customer requests are completed.
* Review documentation for special requirements
* Perform necessary inspection tasks to ensure paperwork and parts
* Ensure required documentation for each order is present
* Responsible for proper storage of material and filing of
Customer Service Responsibilities
* Ability to handle urgent requests from internal and external
* Capable of maintaining short lead times and handle special
* Support company Sales and OTD objectives
* Ability to meet customer requirements and expedited shipments
while maintaining quality.
* Capable of working extended hours or weekends as needed
* Maintain positive communication with internal and external
* Interact with other functional groups to update, inform,
acknowledge, or resolve problems related to business issues.
* Maintain positive attitude in all communications
* Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of the
* Communicate to foster teamwork
* Ability to work within a teamwork environment
* HS Diploma or GED is required. In the absence of a HS diploma or
GED, 2 years of relevant experience is required.
* Must be able to stand for 8+ hours.
* Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
* Must be available for overtime, including extended workdays and
* Ability to always comply with EH&S policies and procedures,
including wearing appropriate PPE.
* Attend EH&S trainings as required.
* Ability to report unsafe practices and/or conditions to the
appropriate individuals to ensure prompt resolution of potential
* Ability to recommend improvements to EH&S practices to create
a safer workplace.
* Manufacturing experience is strongly preferred
* Career Readiness Certification (CRC) strongly preferred.
* The ability to interpret schematics and/or technical
* The ability to successfully complete training modules associated
with job grade.
* The ability to follow assembly instruction.
* The ability to effectively work in an environment requiring
repetitive job responsibilities.
* The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* The ability to understand end uses of products being built.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Attention to detail to ensure safety and quality.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
* The ability to work in a team to support work capacity in a
* Intermediate computer skills in terms of typing, navigating
screens and learning new software programs.
* Demonstrated analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
* The ability to take direction from more experienced coworkers,
leads and supervisors.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work
primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance
employees, as they are essential to the development of our
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in
technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global
aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances flight deck solutions, airborne
communications, vision systems, sensors, and fire protection for
commercial and military customers around the world. That means
we're helping people reach their destination safely and keeping
pilots, passengers, flight crews, airlines, airports, and military
personnel connected and informed. And we're providing
industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our
customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn
from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the
technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join
our Avionics team today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a
multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best
results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are
committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy pet insurance, home and auto
insurance, additional life and accident insurance,---critical
illness---insurance, group legal, ID theft protection
* Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
* Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
* Adoption Assistance
* Autism Benefit
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling
* Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Bright Horizons, child, and elder care services
* Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical
and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a
background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace,
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Burnsville , Material Associate I - 1st Shift (Onsite), Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!