Company: Thomas Allen Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Thomas Allen's Case Management Division is Hiring!
LOCATION: Burnsville, MN
HOURS AVAILABLE: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
JOB SUMMARY: Thomas Allen provides person-centered services to
individuals with disabilities. As a Case Aide, you will work with
either Developmental Disability or Long Term Care Case Managers and
assist them in an administrative capacity that does not involve
contact with individuals served. This position will work with both
LTC Scott County and Managed Care at the Burnsville office.
* Help case managers compile information for billing reports
* Data entry and report distribution
* Maintaining and distributing division client and client coverage
* Filing, faxing, paperwork and file preparation, mail-outs, and
other administrative duties
* Assist case managers with obtaining forms and information from
* Remain abreast of industry changes, DHS changes, and contractual
* Other duties as assigned
* High School diploma required; Associate's degree is preferred
* 1 year of post-secondary education OR administrative assistant,
office/clerical work experience, case aide or closely related
* Experience in the Human Services field preferred, but not
* Required to be able to carry/lift 30 pounds
* Proficient computer skills, ability to work independently, able
to meet deadlines, and excellent attention to detail
* Background clearance
* Ability to effectively communicate in English, written and
* Driver's license, acceptable driving record and proof of auto
* Must be at least 18 years of age
To view other open positions, click here.
Thomas Allen, Inc. is a social services agency that provides a
variety of person-centered services to individuals with
disabilities throughout the state of Minnesota. Our team of nearly
800 employees are key players in assisting individuals served with
group home support, semi-independent and independent living, case
management, care coordination, and guardianship. As our agency
continues to grow, we are looking for team members with diverse
perspectives and backgrounds who are passionate about providing
services that empower those we support.
Thomas Allen, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer of all people without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability,
age, marital status, familial status, veteran's status, membership
or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with
regard to public assistance.
Join our team and make a difference!
admin, administrative support
Keywords: Thomas Allen Inc., Burnsville , Case Aide, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!