Valet Attendant + Tips
Company: Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Posted on: May 6, 2022
- WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES -
* Pay Rate *
This position is included in Pay Group A with a starting pay range
of $10.33-$13.00 an hour.
* Shift Differential *
$2.00 an hour additional for swing shift
$2.00 an hour additional for grave shift
* Hire on Bonus *
$500.00 hire on bonus is for new hires only and will be paid out
after the successful completion of 90 days worked.
SUMMARY: To provide valet parking services for guests.
- Greet guests with a smile and eye contact providing superior
service by having knowledge of casino functions, events and
- Accept responsibility for guests' vehicle and keys
- Park and retrieve guests' vehicles in a safe manner and safeguard
- Control funds and balance bank
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Valid class "D" vehicle operator's license
- One (1) year cash handling experience
- Over the age of 18
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- High level organizational skills and ability to adapt quickly to
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for
o The People amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic,
401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or
without a degree.
o The Little Things Length of Service Award, Team Member of the
Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream,
Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at
Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
Associated topics: cashier, cloister, football, hotel, lot,
overnight, parking, valet, valet parking, vehicle porter
Keywords: Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Burnsville , Valet Attendant + Tips, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!