Company: Woodpark Montessori Burnsville
Posted on: May 6, 2022
The primary objectives of the Classroom Aide are to support
implementation of curriculum and strengthen our program by
maintaining and enhancing a safe and nurturing classroom
environment that supports each child's social, emotional, physical
and cognitive growth and development.
- Help facilitate classroom activities.
- Assist in creating engaging, age-appropriate lessons using
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive
- Sing, dance, marvel. Encourage and assist in positive social
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
- Prior experience teaching, caring for, or nannying young
- Passion for teaching and positively shaping children's
- Ability to move quickly from one position to another to assist
children as needed and in compliance with safety standards.
- Must be at least 16 or older
Keywords: Woodpark Montessori Burnsville, Burnsville , Classroom Aide, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!