Company: Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Posted on: May 4, 2022
- WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES -
* Pay Rate *
This position is included in Pay Group B with a starting pay range
of $13.50-$16.00 an hour.
* Hire on Bonus *
$500.00 hire on bonus is for new hires only and will be paid out
after the successful completion of 90 days worked.
SUMMARY: Sell waterpark wristbands and merchandise.
- Assist guests with questions and purchases, while following
- Ensure accuracy of daily paperwork, including deposits,
variances, and shift reports
- Perform various duties as assigned to maintain a clean and safe
facility in the sales, storage and pool areas
- Rotate stock to ensure product quality and freshness and ensure
items are correctly priced
- Post at the waterslide entry to ensure guest safety
- Inform management of unsafe and dangerous conditions within the
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 6 months previous cash handling experience
- 6 months previous guest service experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High level organization and the ability to adapt quickly to
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for
o The People amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic,
401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or
without a degree.
o The Little Things Length of Service Award, Team Member of the
Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream,
Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at
Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
Associated topics: aide, guest room, housekeeping, houseperson,
planchador de lavanderia, planchadores tintoreria y lavanderia,
room, sands, white, wyndham
Keywords: Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Burnsville , Pool Attendant, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!