Company: Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Posted on: May 4, 2022
- WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES -
* Pay Rate *
This position is included in Pay Group A with a starting pay range
of $10.33-$13.00 an hour.
SUMMARY: To prepare and serve alcohol to guests consistently.
- Formulate beverages according to established recipes
- Serve guests in compliance with TIPS and guest service
- Ring up transactions and make the correct change
- Requisition work station supplies to maintain pars and monitor
quality of product
- Initiate and establish superior guest service including drink
recommendations and informing of specials
- Utilize and implement TIPS training to prevent and recognize
- Set up and close work stations in compliance with established
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 6 months bartending experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Successful completion of and certification from Bartending
- One (1) year cash handling, bank reconciliation experience and
point-of-sales system experience
- Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for
o The People amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic,
401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or
without a degree.
o The Little Things Length of Service Award, Team Member of the
Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream,
Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at
Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
Associated topics: barback, barista, beverage, brewtender, cocktail
service, drink service, lounge, martini, mixologist, wine
Keywords: Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Burnsville , Bartender, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!