Company: Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Posted on: May 4, 2022
- WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES -
SUMMARY: To paint, stain, varnish, sand, seal, patch and maintain
all casino complexes.
- Mix paint, paint, prime, varnish, stain and sand all types of
- Tape and mud sheetrock
- Perform prep work, patch, repair and order the correct quantity
of materials for each job
- Monitor inventory and inform supervisor when inventory levels
reach reorder point
- Store and clean all painting materials safely
- Maintain records of paint colors, samples, charts, and the
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Proven knowledge of paint materials and application processes
- 2 years training or apprenticeship in painting field
- One (1) year experience as a painter and sheetrock taper
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of organization and the ability to adapt quickly to
- Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for
o The People amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic,
401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or
without a degree.
o The Little Things Length of Service Award, Team Member of the
Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream,
Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at
Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
Associated topics: conformal coat, grit ballast, paint, painter,
powder, refinish, repaint, rubber, sandblaster, surface
Keywords: Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Burnsville , Painter, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!