Intern - F&B (Culinary or Front of House)
Company: Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Posted on: May 4, 2022
- WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES -
* Pay Rate *
This position is included in Pay Group A with a starting pay range
of $10.33-$13.00 an hour.
SUMMARY: To assist and provide support in all areas of Hospitality
food and beverage outlets that will enable comprehensive,
on-the-job training in both the front and back of the house
operations. Responsible for a high level of guest service as
described in your departments guest service standards. Summer
- Shadow and assist with operational standards for areas including:
Beverage, Buffet, Grill, Caf , and Banquets
- Learn the established standards for each assigned outlet (i.e.
Host/Cashier, Waitstaff, Bartender, etc.) to ensure superior guest
service is provided
- Attain labor and food cost procedures, cash control and
applicable shift operations by participating in on-the-job
- Shadow and oversee team member service to ensure superior guest
satisfaction is provided; Monitor to ensure safety and sanitation
regulations are being followed
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Current enrollment in a technical school or college with focus in
Hospitality or closely related field
- Guest service experience
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Ability to interact with guests, coworkers and management in a
professional and courteous manner
- Ability to independently complete multiple tasks in a
- Ability to speak in a clear, concise and pleasant voice
- Prior experience in Food and Beverage operations
- Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for
o The People amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic,
401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or
without a degree.
o The Little Things Length of Service Award, Team Member of the
Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream,
Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at
Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
Associated topics: baker, catering, chief chef, corporate, culinary
school, head chef, kitchen, pastry, sous chef, tavern
Keywords: Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Burnsville , Intern - F&B (Culinary or Front of House), Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!