Cashier + Tips - Mongo Bay
Company: Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Posted on: May 4, 2022
- WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES -
* Hire on Bonus *
$500.00 hire on bonus is for new hires only and will be paid out
after the successful completion of 90 days worked.
* Pay Rate *
This position is included in Pay Group B with a starting pay range
of $13.50-$16.00 an hour.
* Shift Differential *
$2.00 an hour additional for swing shift
$2.00 an hour additional for grave shift
SUMMARY: To welcome guests and take food and beverage orders.
- Greet guests, take food and beverage orders and deliver
- Operate point-of-sales system and handle cash and cash
- Answer questions and offer event and promotional information
- Assemble food items ensuring product is visually appealing
- Make sure work areas are stocked following food storage,
rotation, spoilage and prevention of cross-contamination
- Cross-train in other Tri-Restaurant positions
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High level organizational skills and the ability to adapt quickly
to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Above average math skills
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous guest service experience
- Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for
o The People amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic,
401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or
without a degree.
o The Little Things Length of Service Award, Team Member of the
Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream,
Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at
Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
Associated topics: bartender, bistro, buffet, cajero, cashier,
counter man, food runner, greeter seater cashier, pos, prep
Keywords: Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Burnsville , Cashier + Tips - Mongo Bay, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!