Company: Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Posted on: May 4, 2022
- WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES -
* Pay Rate *
This position is included in Pay Group B with a starting pay range
of $13.50-$16.00 an hour.
SUMMARY: To ensure a pleasant guest experience.
- Offer an appropriate arrival and departure comment to guests
- Offer event and promotional information when asked
- Greet and seat guests to business flow
- Clean dirty tables, take dishes to the dish room, and sanitize
- Expediter, assemble to-go orders, and take up to the Host
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High level organizational skills and the ability to adapt quickly
to changing priorities
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Above average math skills
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for
o The People amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic,
401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or
without a degree.
o The Little Things Length of Service Award, Team Member of the
Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream,
Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at
Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
Associated topics: clean, cleaning, cookware, dishwasher, kitchen
utility, lavaplatos, stewarding, stock, wash, washer
Keywords: Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Burnsville , Currents Attendant, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!