Lifeguard (Indoor) +$14.25/hr +$3.00/hr Summer Premium
Company: Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Posted on: May 4, 2022
- WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES -
* Pay Rate *
The pay rate for this position is an hourly rate of $14.25.
* Hire on Bonus *
$500.00 hire on bonus is for new hires only and will be paid out
after the successful completion of 90 days worked.
SUMMARY: Under general supervision ensure waterpark safety, assist
swimmers and respond to emergencies.
- Maintain constant observation of the waterpark, know and review
emergency procedures and respond to emergency situations
- Perform first aid when necessary and contact / activate EMS
- Prepare and maintain activity and incident / accident reports
- Perform various duties as assigned to maintain a clean and safe
- Inform management of unsafe and dangerous conditions or
- Assist with pool admissions and selling merchandise following
cash handling procedures
- Cover pool attendants breaks as assigned
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to speak in a clear and concise voice, including
projecting across distance in normal and loud situations
- Ability to remain focused and alert for extended periods of time
in a warm environment
- Ability to hear noises and distress signals
- Ability to observe all areas of the pool with clear vision
- 6 months previous Lifeguard experience, current Lifeguard
certification or training will be provided
- Currently certified in First Aid, CPR and AED for professional
Employees in this position must maintain First Aid, CPR / AED for
professional rescuers certification and current Lifeguard
- Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for
o The People amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic,
401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or
without a degree.
o The Little Things Length of Service Award, Team Member of the
Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream,
Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at
Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
Associated topics: adventure, after school, camp, camp counselor,
director, lifeguard, middle school, music, vacation, youth
Keywords: Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Burnsville , Lifeguard (Indoor) +$14.25/hr +$3.00/hr Summer Premium, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!