Player Development Coordinator
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Job Summary: Partners with Player Development Manager to
maintain relationships with Casino Partners and Independent
Representatives. Assist with a variety of Casino Marketing
responsibilities. Primary Duties:
- Coordinates reservations, tour and travel arrangements, and
commercial seat blocks for the Player Development team.
- Arranges packets for arrival of regional and national guests;
meets and welcomes incoming groups and individuals.
- Maintains calendar and reservation logs for all Independent
Rep, Casino Partner, and Commercial Seat Block guests booked by the
Player Development team.
- Responsible for scheduling transportation (incoming and
outgoing) for guest arrival and departure.
- Assists the Promotions team with planning and execution of all
VIP events. Works at all VIP events, providing excellent guest
service to our VIP guests.
- Assists in site selections of VIP events, coordinates, and
attends all site inspections, tastings, and pre-event
- Creates and maintains reporting of all Independent Rep trip
results, preparing documentation as needed for payment of
- Responds to guest surveys within a timely manner, addressing
concerns and finding acceptable resolutions.
- Promotes Club M membership to our VIP guests and enters new VIP
Club members into the player database prior to their trip.
- Is thoroughly knowledgeable in all current and upcoming events,
promotions, shows, and all casino and resort offerings within both
Mystic Lake and Little Six properties.
- Performs common administrative functions for the entire
Marketing department including, but not limited to, creating power
point presentation, ordering office supplies, scheduling meetings,
creating purchase requisitions, and tracking financials.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for the Marketing team.
- Assists in the completion of Human Resources paperwork and
onboarding of new team members.Requirements Job Requirements:
Reflects MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATION and EXPERIENCE
required in order to meet the expectations of this job:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Combination of education and experience with Marketing or
communications to equal at least two years.
- At least two year of guest service/customer service experience
- One year experience working with a Guest Experience application
(i.e., Medallia) preferred.
- Strong computer and mobile application experience,
word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, and electronic mail
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong
interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Professional and courteous phone etiquette.
- Superior service orientated attitude.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Burnsville , Player Development Coordinator, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!