Call Center Rep
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Uses computer systems and telecommunications equipment to route
incoming/outgoing telephone calls, answers Club Mystic-related
questions and takes/confirms hotel reservations based on department
policies and procedures. Applies high guest service standards.
- Answers and routes all telephone calls to the appropriate
departments according to department call script standards.
- Accepts, confirms, modifies and cancels all room and event
reservations in multiple computer systems. Accurately quotes rates
- Uses multiple computer systems to answer all Mystic Lake
Casino/Hotel guest inquiries.
- Announces all overhead paging and courtesy calls over the
casino P.A. system. Routes numeric paging requests to appropriate
- Completes daily shift checklists as assigned by
- Mails information brochures to guests as requested.
- Maintains clean and neat work areas and applicable
- Prepares, reviews, and finalizes all group information and
billings. Generates group rooming lists.
- Participates in multi-systems daily audits to ensure accurate
- Updates daily tracking spreadsheets such as: Pace, 14-day
forecasts, and VIP lists. Requirements
- Six months' reservations, guest service or full-service hotel
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Proficient experience with word processing, databases and
electronic mail software.
- Must be able to type 35 wpm.
- Must be able to pass basic math test.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Heavy keyboarding - 85% f time.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Burnsville , Call Center Rep, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!