Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Assists in managing the culinary operations of the assigned outlet
to ensure proper and timely food preparation to compliment and
enhance guest's gaming experience.
Assists Executive Chef or LSC Restaurant Manager with budget
- Interviews, selects, hires, and promotes team members; plans
training and development in conjunction with Human Resources
Development, and completes performance appraisals, disciplinary
actions and terminations. Schedules staff to match business
- Ensures the quality and consistency of all products.
- Maintains proper rotation of products.
- Performs cooking functions as assigned.
- Maintains sanitation through regular inspections of equipment,
supplies and proper food storage.
- Ensures compliance with all prescribed food and safety
- Plans weekly and daily specials.Requirements
- Any combination of culinary education and/or cooking experience
to equal five years, including three years of experience at Sous
- The ability to communicate basic information and ideas in
spoken English so others will understand.
- Basic knowledge of sanitation practices, quality control,
recipe interpretation and prep duties.
- Must pass Cook I test.
- Must complete formal tasting audition in the presence of the
- Some experience with word-processing, spreadsheets, database
and electronic mail software.
- On feet or standing 98% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Exposure to varied temperatures between freezers and hot line
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Burnsville , Restaurant Chef, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!