Company: Harris Corporation
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Description:Job Title: E-Learning Specialist Job Location:
Burnsville, MN Job Code: AS-71112 Job Description: L3Harris is
planning for tomorrow. Our teams of dedicated individuals are
turning imaginative ideas into leading products and services that
provide elegant solutions for some of the toughest challenges in
aviation training. L3 is seeking an individual who will be
responsible for providing e-learning solutions to customers and
end-users. These solutions will be utilized by Airlines, training
centers, and individual users around the world. If you are an
individual who enjoys a challenge while learning the many aspects
of the ever-changing and cutting edge courseware development,
contact us today. Essential Functions:
- Converts scripts and storyboards for training into course
content using Adobe/Storyline/iSpring and Simulation based
e-learning development products. Training subjects include but are
not limited to: aircraft systems, normal and emergency operating
procedures, navigation, aerodynamics, civil air regulations,
company policies and procedures.
- Uses proprietary Lesson Plan Editing (LPE) tools to develop
simulation based courseware.
- Uses Adobe graphics suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator
for the development of graphical components.
- Continuously revises lesson plans to ensure course material
reflects product features, meets new training requirements, and
keeps technical information up to date. May include military
- Bachelor's Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience
or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associate's Degree and a minimum of 4
years of prior related experience.
- Proficiency in graphic development using the Adobe graphics
suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Animate) for use
in interactive training programs.
- Proficiency in development of interactive multimedia online
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word,
- Eperience in a Computer Based Training (CBT) environment
- Aviation experience (CFI, Part 121 carrier operations
experience and/or Type Rating preferred) is a plus Preferred
- Comprehension of systems for transport category aircraft
(Hydraulics, Electrical, Navigation etc.) and procedures is a plus
Job Profile Matching Criteria: Expertise Engineering,
EngineeringComputer, EngineeringSoftware Location USA - MN -
Keywords: Harris Corporation, Burnsville , E-Learning Specialist, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!