BIM Coordinator - Come Join a Fantastic Team!
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Creates new drawings and designs, transforms sketches using
computer aided design (CAD) into working documents. Organizes and
directs the use of CAD based drawings to accurately depict the
physical layout of the facility, aiding in future design and
construction for the the company.
- Creates and modifies drawings as directed.
- Organizes, files, catalogs, stores and monitors drawings and
- Organizes and updates hard copy drawing files
- Develops and implements CAD standards
- Works with outside vendors to ensure that new or revised
drawings are recorded to CAD files
- Records facility changes to CAD based drawings
- Creates original design drawings as directed.
- Copies and distributes drawings and specifications from master
- Two years of successful post secondary education.
- Three years of computer aided design (CAD) experience.
- One year general drafting experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, PhotoShop, word-processing,
spreadsheet, presentation and electronic mail software.
- Valid driver's license may be required with a good driving
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Exposure to dust. Exposure to outdoor temperatures in summer
- May require training, certification or licensing in job
specific systems or equipment.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Burnsville , BIM Coordinator - Come Join a Fantastic Team!, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!