Company: Lube-Tech Services, LLC
Posted on: October 8, 2021
With a purpose to make tomorrow a little bit better
than today, Lube-Tech provides an environment where
you can love what you do and be your best every day.
What you will enjoy about being a part of a 2021 Top Workplace
USA and Star Tribune Top Workplace Team:
- Full-time (Monday - Friday)
- $4,500 sign-on bonus
- Paid on-the-job training
- Paid specialized training on the state-of-the-art equipment and
- Competitive benefits starting on your first day
- 15 paid days off
- 10 paid holidays
- Profit Sharing accelerated by YOUR performance
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company provided uniforms and personal protective
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE (Overview & Key
As an Field Service Technician for the Equipment and Services
division, you will safely troubleshoot, service and repair
state-of-the-art equipment and provide excellent customer service
to build and maintain relationships with our valued customers.
Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of
- Participate in the safe installation, troubleshooting, service
and preventive maintenance of air or fluid piping, pumps, tanks,
reels, hoists and various state-of-the art equipment.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and repair electro-mechanical, hydraulic,
and pneumatic equipment.
- Positively interact with customers, vendors, contractors, and
teammates, answering equipment-related questions and provide clear
solutions for customer concerns in a clear and concise manner.
- Read and interpret basic schematics, blueprints, plans and
measurements to install new or replacement equipment.
- Safely and accurately use, log, and maintain parts, tools, and
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Minimum
- Safely perform quality work.
- Communicate and understand written and verbal instructions and
- Ability to repetitively lift 50 lbs (occasionally lift up to
100 lbs independently).
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to maintain a quality driving record, including
maintaining a health card.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART (Preferred
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, organized, and positive
environment where safety and people come first.
- Attention to detail and a focus on providing excellent customer
- Prior field service technician, repair technician, general
labor, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, pipefitting or electrical
- Experience installing or servicing hydraulic and pneumatic
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities,
veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Lube-Tech Services, LLC, Burnsville , Service Technician, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!