Licensed Dental Assistant $3000 sign on bonus Pediatrics
Company: Metro Dentalcare
Posted on: October 3, 2021
- Monday: 6:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 6:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 6:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 6:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 1-2/month (Hospital rotation)
- $23.50 - $29.00/hour (based on previous experience)
- $4/hour differential on top of base pay for all hours worked
over 36 in one week
- Up to $3000 sign on bonus available
- Overtime pay for any hours worked over 40 in one
- Cost of continuing education credits covered
- CPR certification provided
- Licensing costs covered
- Scrubs provided
- All PPE provided
- Comprehensive benefit program (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance, Wellness program, Retirement Savings plan, etc.)
- Licensed Dental Assistant for Pediatric Dentist
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and
infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology,
instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chair side procedures efficiently.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Responsible for stocking treatment areas/carts and dental
related facility inventory.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at
- Demonstrate safe and cost-effective practices when utilizing
supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned
As a Licensed Dental Assistant with our practice, you'll be the
face of Metro Dentalcare and assist our providers in delivering
quality, uncompromising care to patients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Thrive while working on a team
- Have a high attention to detail
- Exemplify great work ethic
- Act professionally towards colleagues and patients alike
- Demonstrate efficiency and time management skills in their
- Put patient care at the highest priority
- Successful completion of a dental assisting educational
- A current Minnesota Dental Assistant License is required or in
process of obtaining to perform expanded functions to qualify for
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support shared vision and values.
Keywords: Metro Dentalcare, Burnsville , Licensed Dental Assistant $3000 sign on bonus Pediatrics, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!