Talent Acquisition Partner, Retail
Company: Northern Tool & Equipment - Glassdoor 3.8 ?
Posted on: July 22, 2021
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
To proactively meet the retail division’s talent acquisition goals
by providing recruiting expertise and support during all phases of
the recruiting process. Execute full life cycle recruiting
activities and recruitment marketing activities, which position the
Company to attract the best and most qualified talent to fill
current and future retail positions. This position will execute the
store recruitment strategy to meet business and hiring needs,
provide full life cycle recruitment and sourcing support to ensure
a best-in-class candidate experience.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Leads the recruiting process for assigned management and exempt
level retail positions. This includes creating job postings,
sourcing, recruiting, screening and interviewing qualified
candidates, extending employment offers and coordinating
pre-employment screening and Onboarding process.
2. Partners with Hiring Managers to understand position
requirements and develop staffing plans in order to effectively
source candidates for their openings. Maintains communication with
hiring managers throughout the recruiting process for assigned
3. Ensures that the Company’s recruiting process is executed with
high quality, compliance, professionalism and that it positively
represents the employment brand. This includes training Hiring
Managers as needed on the recruitment process.
4. Maintains, creates content and responds to feedback for the
Company’s recruiting social networking sites such as LinkedIn,
Glassdoor, Facebook, Indeed and the Talent Network in a manner
which is positive and aligns with the Company culture. Acts as an
advocate for the Company’s employment brand and continually looks
for ways to enhance the employment brand and makes appropriate
recommendations for change.
5. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement within the
retail store’s recruitment space, including trends affecting retail
recruitment and local economic conditions.
6. Manages the offer process for full time retail positions. This
includes extending a verbal offer, emailing offer letters and
coordinating pre-employment background checks and onboarding.
7. Reviews effectiveness of recruiting efforts through developing,
conducting, and analyzing various staffing metrics and sharing
these metrics with retail leaders.
8. Oversees the execution of the Company’s relocation program for
the retail division. Ensures candidates are provided with a
positive experience during relocation, established policy is
followed, and provides recommendations to enhance the company’s
9. Ensures branding consistency of all recruitment and promotional
materials such as recruiting brochures, job fair collateral, job
posting formats, and online presence.
10. Performs administrative tasks to facilitate the candidate’s
hiring process, such as interview scheduling, making travel
arrangements and initiating candidate onboarding process in the
Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
11. Acts as a main point of contact and as a talent acquisition
expert for team members, Hiring Managers and the ATS vendor for
system-related changes or projects.
12. Organizes recruiting event, job fairs and represents the
Company at these events as needed or assigned.
13. Stays aware of the latest trends in the Talent Acquisition
space to recommend new sources for active and passive candidate
14. Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential
problems and related information necessary for effective
management. Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with
others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team
15. Performs other duties as apparent or assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science or related area.
• At least 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition field.
• At least 1 year of HR experience in the retail industry.
• High volume Exempt and Non-Exempt recruiting experience
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
especially as they relate to recruiting.
• Knowledge of recruitment marketing and social recruiting.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively
manage competing priorities.
• Microsoft Office experience, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Previous experience with Applicant Tracking System, preferably
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple and varied projects.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all employee
• Handles confidential information with the utmost judgment and
• Demonstrates Northern Tool + Equipment’s 12 Core
Keywords: Northern Tool & Equipment - Glassdoor 3.8 ?, Burnsville , Talent Acquisition Partner, Retail, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!