Company: Northern Tool & Equipment - Glassdoor 3.8 ?
Posted on: July 19, 2021
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
To support and maintain the HR information systems. This
individual serves as the go-to subject matter expert for the HR
systems used in the organization and works with different
stakeholders to optimize the performance and processes within the
HR systems. Also serves as liaison between IT & HR to oversee
continuous processing, handling and storage of human resources
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Provide support for HR systems. This includes monitoring and
improving system performance\processes, resolving technical\user
issues, and answering questions in relation to the HR systems.
- Serve as system administrator for HR systems and
- Participate in maintenance of HR systems. Collaborate with
functional and technical staff to coordinate application of
upgrades or fixes.
- Evaluate new system features, impact and provide
recommendations to the business.
- Understand and articulate capabilities of existing HR
- Manage and support uploading of mass data changes, template set
ups and establishment of processes to support data changes.
- Serve as the technical liaison between HR and HR system
- Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly
- Write, maintain, and support a variety of exports, reports or
queries using system tools.
- Participate in the creation of integrations between internal
and external systems.
- Maintain accesses, and data integrity and security in the HR
- Work closely with payroll and benefits departments to ensure
accuracy of benefit deductions, status changes, compensation, and
time/attendance related issues
- Continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRIS
application/tools knowledge. Participates in user group
- Keep supervisor informed of important developments, potential
problems and related information necessary for effective
management. Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with
others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team
- Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work
- Three to five years of HRIS or IT application administration of
- Considerable ability to solve problems related to computer
system software and operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus.
- Experience with ADP Enterprise and Kronos preferred.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple and varied
- Ability to work accurately with numbers and details.
- Ability to work interdependent and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all employee
- Ability to manage secure, confidential data and
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing,
with a wide variety of customers, company personnel and
Keywords: Northern Tool & Equipment - Glassdoor 3.8 ?, Burnsville , HRIS Analyst, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!