Casual Basic Life Support Instructor
Company: Fairview Health Services
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Fairview Health Services is looking for an Basic Life Support
(BLS) instructor based out of the Fairview Park Plaza Building in
Minneapolis, Minnesota, but teaching across the Fairview System.
This is a casual position requiring that instructors teach at least
4 classes each year. Classes are typically M-F; on a rare occasion
there may be an opportunity to teach classes on the weekend.
This position will teach system BLS classes for Fairview
employees across the Fairview Health System, including Legacy
HealthEast locations, and for outside participants that are
required to maintain BLS compliance as published by the American
Heart Association (AHA).
- Responsible for the instruction and testing of
multi-disciplinary staff on BLS knowledge and skills
- Prepares and completes necessary documentation for staff
attending classes as required by the Course Coordinator
- Present lectures and psycho-motor skill stations according to
the current edition of the Provider Manual and in accordance with
- Evaluate participant's psycho-motor skills and knowledge
according to the current edition of the Provider Manual and in
accordance with Administrative Procedures.
- Maintain a professional and supportive learning
- Current or working towards AHA BLS instructor
- Current or previous healthcare provider experience
- 2 years of healthcare and instructional experience
Keywords: Fairview Health Services, Burnsville , Casual Basic Life Support Instructor, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!