Hospice Executive Director RN - Burnsville, MN
Posted on: June 6, 2021
AccentCare, Inc. is a national post-acute healthcare provider
with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing
patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within
our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees
with a structured on-boarding process to help you become
assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work
easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a
wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional
Position: Executive Director, RN
Reports to: Regional Vice President of Operations or Regional
Our positions of clinical leadership allow you to utilize your
experience through direct oversight of your team of talented
clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care.
Your passion, dedication and drive will help impact the lives of
not only your staff, but also the lives of the patients and
families who are in our care.
As an Executive Director, you will:
- Be responsible for the day to day operation and ensuring that
the Director of Patient Care Services/Clinical Manager is available
during business hours.
- Be responsible for of all clinical and business functions of a
home health agency and its branches, including budget, clinical
operations, billing and collections, quality improvement,
compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements, human
resources, business development and clinical program
- Organize and direct agency functions.
- Provide public relations with the community-at-large, as well
as organizations and individuals involved in the health field.
- Function as the Privacy Officer Designee (POD) and as a
compliance liaison to support and provide leadership within the
assigned area of responsibility with accountability for
implementing and monitoring the Compliance Program and the relevant
requirements including the Code of Conduct, Documentation
Compliance and HIPAA.
- Commit to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Must be a (RN) Registered Nurse or (PT) Physical Therapist
licensed in practicing state
- At least 1 year of supervisory or administrative experience in
home health care or a related health care program, 2 or more years
- Experience in the business and fiscal functions in a health
care setting, preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured
and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and
is in good working order
- Knowledge of accepted professional standards and practice,
Medicare Conditions of Participation, and federal, state, and local
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates excellent observation and nursing judgment if
- Ability to travel to all business locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to meet or exceed tight deadlines
- Ability to utilize effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
Keywords: AccentCare, Burnsville , Hospice Executive Director RN - Burnsville, MN, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!