Company: Presbyterian Retirement Communities
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Transforming Age is a network of services, products and
partnerships dedicated to transforming the perception of age and
enhancing the lives of older adults. We are a team of dedicated and
caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of older
adults and our team members. Our workplace emphasizes serving
others, team work, our dedication to hospitality and customer
service, vigorous innovation and integrity in everything we do.
Transforming Age serves over 8,000 seniors nationwide, our
Minnesota team serves approximately 600 resident in 7 Independent
and Assisted Living communities.
We are seeking an Executive Director for The Rivers located in
Burnsville, MN. The Rivers provides assisted living, memory care
and independent living options for Seniors. The successful
candidate will be a leader who is hospitality and people focused,
promotes an environment of ongoing process improvement,
collaboration and respect, and will embody and fully realize the
implementation of the Transforming Age's Culture of Excellence.
The initial focus of your work:
- Champion and lead the team to deliver the highest quality care
and service for our Resients
- Partner with Transforming Age colleagues here in Minnesota, our
Regional Leadership and our Transforming Age Corporate Team to
adjust, implement and manage services and programs to meet emerging
and immediate needs.
- Ensure the highest quality standards of care and concern by
implementing processes that ensure the execution of service
delivery for all operations, departments and services at The
- Assure development of strategies to support attainment and
maintenance of our census goals
- Partner with all stakeholders to envision and develop strategic
business plans, annual goals, and operating budgets
Ongoing responsibilities will include:
- Provide the leadership necessary to create a positive and
enriching Community for all those we serve and all members of our
- Facilitate process implementation or process improvement in all
facets of the organization by identifying and prioritizing
opportunities and leading the creation of the new programming,
services, processes and positive outcomes.
- Develop the community leadership team, their capabilities and
sharing of best practices, and empowering leaders to carry out
initiatives and identify opportunities.
- Create an environment that supports and fosters team member and
leader professional growth by creating strong performance
standards, performance management and the implementation of
programs that reward high performance.
- Cultivate a positive relationship with residents through
regular individual and group involvement and dialogue.
- Assure regulatory compliance and implementation of all health
and safety standards for residents, families and team members.
- Assessment, measurement and reporting on plans and progress for
- Contribute to the success of Transforming Age community,
regional and corporate initiatives by participating in and
contributing to team goal attainment.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- A BA/BS degree from an accredited, four-year college or
university, preferably in Business Administrator, Healthcare, or
- Minimum 3 years of Executive Director experience in senior
living, healthcare or hospitality industry
- An active Nursing Home Administrator License or ability to
- A proven track record in building and developing strong
relationships with clients and team members
- A servant leadership mindset
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills, strong
leadership and management skills, professional demeanor and a
- A professional command, presence and be patient, socially
poised, and willing to go the extra mile to gain results
Transforming Age offers a dynamic, innovative, professional and
collaborative work environment and culture in which we seek to
actively support leaders and teams so that they can do their best
to serve their community. In addition, we provide a competitive
salary, highly comprehensive benefits which include medical,
dental, voluntary vision, disability, life insurance, 403 (b) with
company match, paid holidays, and generous paid-time off program.
Transforming Age is a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal
background and drug test will be required upon contingent offer of
Learn more about us at www.transformingage.org and
Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the
Perception of Age.
Keywords: Presbyterian Retirement Communities, Burnsville , Executive Director, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!