Assistant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: June 4, 2021
At Border Foods, our purpose is to Make Lives Better and it is
at the foundation of all that we do. We are proud of our family
culture that develops people and provides career growth in pristine
restaurants where people aspire to work, guests desire to dine
where Live Ms comes to life.
Your role as an Assistant General Manager is to support the
restaurant and the General Manager by managing great shifts and
completing administrative duties. In the absence of the General
Manager you provide the leadership necessary to make sure the
restaurant consistently operates to Taco Bell standards.
Assistant General Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee team members and Shift Managers and ensure they
complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a
- Assist the General Manager with facility maintenance.
- Assist the General Manager in finding, hiring, and developing
excellent Team Members and Shift Managers.
- Ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for team members to
work and customers to visit.
- Make sure health and safety standards are met.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible scheduling
- Top pay in the industry
- Bonus program! Huge bonus potential to supplement your base
- Education programs, including GED and Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits offered for all positions - even
- Free food!
- Vacation Time (Paid Time Off), Sick, and Holiday Pay
- Vacation Donation Program
- Border Family Cares Program
- Border Smiles Program
- An incredible culture that encourages career growth and
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Keywords: Taco Bell, Burnsville , Assistant General Manager, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!