Fleet Maintenance Technician
Company: First Transit
Posted on: May 30, 2021
Join the First Transit Team as a
Make $45,000 to $65,000 a year! Plus ASE
Were Proud to Offer You:
- Competitive rates pay $45,000 to $65,000 per year based
on experience and qualifications
- ASE Certifications earn you bonus money!
- Company-provided ASE training, testing materials and
registration paid for!
- Night shift differential available!
- A clean and positive work environment!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and
401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid time off
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide! (Many of our
executives were once techs)
As a First Transit Mechanic, Youll Be Responsible
- Performing vehicle maintenance to First Transit Standards of
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
- Working with all vehicle components include engine, driveline,
electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, exhaust, cab, chassis,
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area
- Properly using of state of the art paperless maintenance
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as
Youll Need to Have:
- Valid driver's license
- Appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required
- Heavy duty diesel or transit bus maintenance & repair
- Experience with Cummins engines
- Expert in Engine Diagnostics and Repair
- Highly Proficient in Drivability Diagnostics and Repair
- Highly Proficient in Electrical Diagnostics and Repair
- ASE Certifications (Strongly
Preferred). Will honor and pay previously obtained
certifications, however, must be able to obtain ASE Master
Certification within 1 year of employment.
So, Who Are We?
We are First Transit (A Division of
FirstGroup America) a leading transportation
provider. We move more than 350 million
passengers annually and employ 19,500 dedicated
transit professionals in over 300
locations worldwide. And we need great team members like
Dont Wait! Apply Today!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status
Keywords: First Transit, Burnsville , Fleet Maintenance Technician, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!