Company: Fairview Health Services
Posted on: May 31, 2021
M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital provides outstanding care to
the Twin Cities communities located south of the river. We provide
emergency services for the entire family, including pediatric
emergency care for children. In addition, we offer on-site access
to specialists in everything from heart and cancer care to
pediatrics and sports medicine.
As part of Fairview Health Services, we're also your gateway to
innovative care options at University of Minnesota Medical Center
and University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital.
No other care system in the Minnesota River Valley provides more
access to specialty services than Fairview Ridges Hospital.
This is a benefit eligible, 0.6FTE, position that works variable
shifts with the opportunity to pick up additional weekday
- Typical schedule: Mainly weekends
- Week 1: Saturday/Sunday 8AM- 8PM, Week 2: Thursday/Friday
11AM-7:30PM, Saturday 7AM-3:30PM, Week 3: Saturday/Sunday 8AM- 8PM,
Week 4: Thursday/Friday 11AM-7:30PM, Saturday 7AM-3:30PM
- Scheduled overnight call rotation required - typically 1 night
every 2 weeks
- Scheduled holiday rotation
MRI Technologist position provides services to patients and
physicians by creating patient specific diagnostic images.
Responsible for meeting the established standards of practice and
patient care supplies and equipment.
Maintains patient care
- Performs examinations
- Identifies relevant data from images accurately
- Communicates pertinent data clearly to the appropriate health
- Ensures patient safety and emergency preparedness
- Documents patient information
Ensures proper film identification on all images
- Accurately completes computer functions-edits, status changes,
- Accurate film marking and jacket preparation
- Achieves quality diagnostic images by use of proper positioning
of patients and correct operation of equipment.
Performs training and education duties
- Participates in the orientation of new employees.
- Responsible for the training of students
- Participates in the training of health care professionals and
- Correctly operates equipment
- Optimizes use of equipment
- BLS - must be from American Red Cross or American Heart
Association and current at the time of hire
- ARRT MRI certification or successful completion within 18
months of hire
- MRI training
- 1-3 years MRI experience (Siemens scanner highly desired)
Keywords: Fairview Health Services, Burnsville , MRI Technologist, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!