Customer Support Specialist - PT
Company: At Home Stores LLC
Posted on: May 31, 2021
At Home (NYSE: HOME) is the leading home decor superstore that
dedicates more space per store to home decor than any other player
in the industry. We are focused on providing the broadest
assortment of products for any room, in any style, for any budget.
We utilize our space advantage to out-assort our competition,
offering over 50,000 SKUs throughout our stores. Our differentiated
merchandising strategy allows us to identify on-trend products and
then value engineer those products to provide desirable aesthetics
at attractive price points for our customers. Over 70% of our
products are unbranded, private label or specifically designed for
us. We believe that our broad and comprehensive offering and
compelling value proposition combine to create a leading
destination for home decor with the opportunity to continue taking
market share in a large, fragmented and growing market.
If you are a motivated, enthusiastic rock star who enjoys a
fast-paced team environment laced with challenges and
opportunities, you are coming to the right place, come join a FUN
team - APPLY TODAY!
Our Part Time Team Members perform a variety of tasks as
directed by leadership, assists in other areas of the warehouse as
needed and follows proper safety and security procedures.
Summary of Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provides customers a positive shopping experience
- Regularly performs Manager on Duty (MOD) functions.
- Responsible for building opening and closing tasks which
includes timely openings, operational readiness, troubleshooting,
team management, and building security.
- Partners with General Manager (GM), or in GM's absence,
District Manager, on non-standard issues as they arise.
- Manages all front end audit and cash compliance
- Ensures team is trained in the processing of all transactions
- Performs cashier duties accurately while processing all
transactions per policy.
- Maintains 5S standards (Sort, Straighten, Systematic cleanup,
Standardize and Sustain) in all areas excluding receiving.
- Maintains conditioning and housekeeping (inside and out)
- Timely and thorough incident reporting compliance.
- Submits facilities, IT, and store communication requests as
- Drives productivity by training, coaching, counseling, and
disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Performs and trains team on all customer support
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner per directed
- Ensures a safe working and shopping environment while
minimizing shrink and damages.
- Plan, delegates and monitors tasks ensuring they are performed
in the most efficient manner adhering to policy and
- Contributes to a customer focused environment while
demonstrating excellent service.
- Communicates clearly with customers, team and leadership.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team to
perform all tasks as assigned.
- Maintains a positive attitude; works with a sense of urgency;
demonstrates timely and thoroughly execution.
- Flexible with an ability to handle multiple tasks where
priorities shift with the demands of the business
- At least 18 years old
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- At least 12 months of retail, restaurant or customer service
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and some holidays
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., team lift 100 lbs.
Keywords: At Home Stores LLC, Burnsville , Customer Support Specialist - PT, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!