Stauer would love to have you join our team, apply today!
Full-time and Part-time positions available!
Day shifts available! Positions are located in Burnsville,
Stauer is a national multi-million dollar direct response
company based in Burnsville, Minnesota and Richmond, Virginia. We
specialize in affordable, historically-inspired watches, genuine
gemstones and Italian-made jewelry and leather accessories and
unique collectibles. We're constantly searching the globe for
unique products and designs with rich heritage and captivating
stories, and then deliver them to our customers at the best
possible prices. Drawing inspiration from everything from the
Uffizi Gallery in Florence and the Met in New York, to ancient
Egyptian jewelry and Renaissance art, our products have interesting
features and stories to help our sales representatives build
connections and really SELL.
Assemble, count/check in product, and inspect products for
defects and damages in a timely and accurate manner.
- Pick /Pack customer/client orders for shipment as directed, in
a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate inventory and other pertinent order fulfillment
problems or issues to management.
- Returns will accurately log the receipt of all customer returns
daily. Inspect the contents and verify the completeness and
condition of all returns against the customer order as part of an
overall evaluation process.
- Support other Warehouse/Fulfillment functions as needed
Be able to identify product by size, type, style, and color or
- Solid reading skills- Must be able to read orders/match orders
on collates to items picked.
- Basic math skills and reasoning skills.
- Able to understand and execute instructions.
- General understanding of the warehouse and footprint
- Must be able to handle a variety of work load volumes and
perform repetitive functions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, people intensive work
- Physical activities in warehouse; loading, unloading, sorting
and moving products manually and using material handling
- Basic computer and typing skills.
- Able to stand for long periods of time and lift 10-40 pounds
frequently or move object that weigh up to 70lbs.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Warehouse experience is preferred.
- Forklift certification a plus
- Assembly and Return positions 100% sitting
- Pick and Pack requires standing and lifting
SITE HOURS: 8:00a-11:00p (8 hour shift within those hours)
Who we are:
We are the country's fastest-growing destination for precious
gemstone jewelry, unique luxury items and vintage-inspired
timepieces. We have over 15 years of success in direct marketing
and continue to experience incredible growth. Based in Burnsville,
Minnesota and Richmond, Virginia we have international offices in
Italy and Hong Kong.
Following a record breaking year, no other company better
combines the history, mystery and romance of the past with modern
craftsmanship and 21st century technology. Think vintage
collectibles from brands like Cartier, Tiffany, Van Cleef, and
Rolex, and then picture precious gems such as diamonds, rubies, and
emeralds and..you'll get the idea!
We are treasure seekers. We are storytellers. We are our
customer's inside connection to affording the extraordinary. We
shop the world for the rare, the beautiful, and the innovative and
secure them at a price that makes them amazingly affordable. As one
of the nation's largest gem buyers, we purchase on average over 10
million carats of gemstones a year. Then, we introduce these
remarkable finds through compelling stories found in nearly one
billion pages of print advertising each year. Think of Stauer as
the passport to celebrating the finer things in life and the people
you love without breaking the bank.