Posted on: May 3, 2021
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your
growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference
in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for
the 11th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota's largest senior living
organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we're
growing at an unprecedented rate!
Arbor Lane Memory Care and Specialty Care Assisted Living are
located in Burnsville, MN. We emphasize the total wellbeing of our
residents in a warm and comfortable home.Our 44 unit community is
designed to accommodate those who become disoriented, or may
wander. We boast a long list of tenured staff that believes in our
mission to help seniors to heal,discover, andeducatefor longer
healthier, more meaningful lives. Arbor Lane is part of the
Ebenezer Ridges Campus which offers Transitional Care, Adult Day
Programs, Child Care, Long Term Care, Enhanced Care and Assisted
Living/Memory Care. This campus is across the street from Fairview
Ridges Hospital, conveniently located at the I-35E and I-35W split
We are looking for a Resident Assistant/Home Health Aide whom
would be responsible for providing personal cares and designated
health related services to enhance and/or maintain the residents'
physical and emotional well-being.
This position includes;
- Assists residents with personal cares including but not limited
to: bathing, shaving, dressing, hair care, feeding, toileting, and
- Under direction of Nurse provides health related services as
needed such as; passing medication, glucose monitoring,
temperatures, blood pressure, and pulse.
- Performs specified home services as needed such as; laundry,
cleaning, meal service, and assisting with activities.
- Observes residents and reports status to appropriate staff
- Assists with onboarding of new staff
- Other tasks as assigned
- Ability to communicate effectively, with empathy and compassion
for residents and coworkers
- Ability to work in a team setting and support others
- Ability to work with a diverse and elderly population
- If under 18 must be on the MN NA registry
- High School diploma or GED or completion of a formal NA or HHA
- Previous work experience as HHA, CNA, NA, DSP, PCA
- Work experience in a customer service setting
Keywords; DSP, HHA, PCA, NA, CNA, nursing assistant,
Keywords: Ebenezer, Burnsville , Resident Assistant, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!